Liz Bybordi is a Chartered Retirement Planning CounselorSM (CRPC®) and the founder of She’s Good With Money, offering personal finance classes for professional women looking to get “good with money” and sets them up with the personalized tools, money mindset, and strategies necessary to achieve their long- and short-term financial goals. SGWM grew out of Liz’s passion for personal finance and joy of teaching other women how to manage their money. She is a graduate of the University of Central Florida.
Liz encourages a modern and open conversation around money, and enjoys facilitating this conversation in classrooms, startups, women’s groups, and at social and networking events.
She is based in South Florida, but willing to travel.
- The importance of investing while young and the magic of compound interest.
- How to make sure you’re not leaving money on the table.
- How credit scores work, what score you should aim for, and how to get it there.
- Why you should care about saving for retirement even though you are young. Reframing the concept of saving for retirement to investing in financial freedom.
- The psychological aspects of money and where our money behavior comes from.
- Women are good with money and great investors. Work to eliminate the stereotype that women are just frivolous shoppers who spend their father’s and husband’s money. More and more women are the CFOs of their families and/or the breadwinner.
- Marriage is a legal financial agreement which should not be taken lightly. Tips on how to speak openly with a partner and the importance of doing so early on in a relationship.